Sunday, February 18, 2007

Well, hubby decided he didn't want to go to the movie after all. He's all caught up in a Jon Katz book and didn't want to leave it. That's great because I really didn't want to go anyways!
I regularly visit a forum where a challenge was issued by one of the board mommas----we are to do a piece that relays, thru artwork, who we are. I was worried that mine was all wrong because it ended up showing my inner feelings instead of "who I am" (well, some of them) but then realized that what we feel IS who we are. I really didn't say that right! Of course I knew that what we feel is who we are but, well, I thought I needed to , ok, I guess I'm not sure what I thought I was supposed to do. But I will post the pic of the piece as soon as it's dry enough to go on the scanner. Would appreciate any thoughts!

No comments: