Sunday, April 27, 2008



















Ahhhh....we are getting some much needed rain! My flowers are dancing on their tippytoes!



Here are some new items I've put up on Etsy. You can find them in my shop "Bluebird Lane" at
Bluebirdlane.etsy.com .
If you've never visited Etsy and you love beautiful handmade items, then you need to scoot over there and peruse a while. There are so many talented artists offering so many beautiful onique, one of a kind items! There are also a lot of run of the mill items so don't give up on searching! Wade thru for a while and you will surely find something that you can't exist without!
In fact, if I was good about blogging , I would love to start featuring an Etsy artist now and again. Maybe I'll just do that......
Have a lovely day my dear ones....and don't forget to count your blessings!

1 comment:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

These are all so beautiful!! You do such pretty work!!
Barbara