Monday, April 16, 2007

I told a tale!






But I didn't mean to! I just got busy and didn't post those pictures of the faux concrete items. A couple of days late but here they are (above of course!)
I have had so much fun with Etsy! If you have never checked it out you really need to, mainly handmade items and let me tell you, there are some talented people who sell on Etsy! Then there are those that fall into the minimally talented category (that would be MY category,ha!). You can sit and watch the new things that have been posted by going to the main page and here's a link....http://www.etsy.com/index.php
Go and check it out. Hmmm, what did you say? Oh, you want the link to my shop? Oh my, well, if you INSIST....http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5103560....hope it works, I can't get the link to the right to work!!!
How was everyone's weekend? We were cold, wet and windy here as I'm sure many of you were. I thought Spring was here! We had to turn on the heat again and just a few days ago the air conditioner was running. My poor azealeas just couldn't keep their beautiful flowers on after all the wind and rain here, I'm sad to see them go.
Becca, if you read this, watch your mail! :)
Bye all, I might be back later!

1 comment:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Your work is beautiful!
:)