Thursday, April 12, 2007












Hmmm, can't imagine why I can't get the link to the right to work (my Etsy shop). the link below works and it's the same thing....? Oh well, I'll worry about that later! Here are some things that I am selling on Etsy...of course they are on top,lol! I can't figure out how to make them go where I want them! So sorry....I'm hoping to get some more glass slide pendants up soon.
I found the cutest thing at an antique shop a few weeks ago. Faux concrete items. I need to take some pictures of them so you can see. I got 3 things, 2 faux birdbaths and 1 faux basket with a wire handle. Even the lady at the check out thought they were concrete until she picked them up! I have several ideas on what I want to do with them, just haven't decided for sure which it will be. Anyways, I'll post pictures tomorrow. Really! I promise....:)

2 comments:

Kari said...

Hi!! Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving such a nice comment. I really appreciate it! Wow...look at all the cute stuff you have in your etsy shop. Fantastic!! I'm going to have to take a closer look:) Glad I found your blog!
Kari

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Those little bluebird cups are adorable! :)