Sunday, September 30, 2007

Well it's been quite a while since I've posted anything. I've been so busy with Etsy! I've met so many wonderful people, my customers are just lovely! I love everyone of them! I've outgrown my "spare bedroom studio" and will soon be moving into my REAL studio! It has taken my sweet hubby a while to get it done but he's almost there! I'm really excited to get moved in and set up....hopefully I'll be able to post pictures. My camera has been having issues with my computer so I'm thinking I may have to use hubby's camera. My computer isn't set up to accept pictures from his so he'll have to email them to me, blah, blah, blah, lol!
I can't believe it's almost October! Usually I start decorating for Halloween in August as it takes me a solid week to get everything down from the attic and set up. But this year I don't have the time so I will post some pix from Halloweens past. I collect antique costumes and vintage Halloween decor plus I've made a lot of things so I have a lot of pictures! I have to say tho that I am really loving the black and white Halloween and that's what I have out this year (what little I DO have out!).
I'm just posting random pix here. Anything to spice up this poor neglected blog!!!
Enough for now...be sure to check out my shop on Etsy!

http://Bluebirdlane.etsy.com

No comments: